Skip to content
- Apply to Participate in the Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs National Research Network
- Quarterly Zoom meetings with total time commitment of ~12 hours/year.
- Lived experience partners (i.e., those who are or care for someone with a special health
care need) receive $600/year for participating.
- Clinicians and those otherwise employed in the CYSHCN field are invited to participate as
- Experience in one of the following areas is helpful but not required: caregiving,
dissemination, research, policy work, health care financing, program development, clinical
care for CYSHCN, legal skills, public relations, or communications.
We’re interested in hearing from children
and youth with special health care needs
(CYSHCN) and anyone who supports them.
Whether you’re a young adult with special health care needs, a
caregiver, a clinician, or you’re employed in the CYSHCN field, we
want to hear from you! Apply to participate in our Advisory Committee
to help our researchers create studies that improve the health care
system for CYSHCN and their families.
What you need to know:
Deadline for applications is August 10, 2023.
Apply to Participate in the
Children and Youth with
Special Health Care Needs
National Research Network
Learn more at