1818 N. Tyler St. #360
Little Rock, AR 72207
Mission Statement: ARHIPP saves money for Medicaid clients with high healthcare costs by reimbursing all or a portion of the cost of their private health insurance.
Overview: ARHIPP eliminates some out-of-pocket medical expenses for eligible Medicaid members. And your entire family, not just those Medicaid eligible, may qualify for healthcare coverage under one insurance policy – at no cost to you.
ARHIPP membership is free and does not affect your Medicaid eligibility. In some cases, clients may qualify to receive reimbursement for the premium cost of a family health insurance policy.
Not currently insured through your job? When you qualify for ARHIPP, federal law makes it possible for you to enroll in employer-sponsored health insurance at any time of the year.
To qualify for ARHIPP, you or a family member:
- Must receive Medicaid benefits
- Must have access to a health insurance plan
When you enroll in ARHIPP, you receive:
- Healthcare for your entire family, even family members that aren’t eligible for Medicaid, if found to be cost-effective for the State of Arkansas.
- Reimbursement for some or all of your private health insurance.
- Access to a wider network of doctors through group insurance coverage.
To apply for ARHIPP, click here: https://pierweb.hms.com/pierOnlineApp/PIERHIPPAR/OnlineApplication.do
Age Groups Served: ALL
Diagnoses Served: ALL disabilities covered by Social Security
Geographic Areas Served: ALL counties in Arkansas